Sunday, July 21, 2013

Dogs and Cats--If"t were not for my cat and dog, I think I could not live---Ebenezer Elliott

First things first--we've made it a hell of a place for dogs and cats to try to live--(http://www.maakenterprises.com) say I sent you; we're friends right. I love all dogs and cats even yours and these people mean to help and have been doing it since God knows when--and most of us need as much help as we can get--just like our animals--thanks

A dog is the only thing on this earth that loves you more than he loves himself...
My new Swami--noticed the concentration--relaxed enthusiasm--I knew when I saw her-- she had been to Nirvana--and awaited the force to bring into her presence  someone who could realize this potential in  her--I arrived--we looked into each others eyes and I fed her--we are as one now--we dwell in the ether to gather--and we hear and see similar quite moments--approaching--from any distance--we have the capabilities of self seeking powers--we are--thank you Swami Sammy

Dog politics--

No comments:

Post a Comment